New England / Canada

Jon54

I'm not really a first time cruiser but I feel like it. About 10 years ago, wife and I took a cruise to Alaska. Now, we are taking one on the right side, to New England/Canada. There has to be a resource to figure out the shore excursions. When we went to Alaska, we found dozens of books. So far, none. Help!:mad:

I'd search for excursions on the cruiseline's web site and ports of call here on this board.

We've been to Halifax and St. John New Brunswick several times and there are various excursions, though we usually venture out on our own there.

ENJOY!

I'm booked on the Carribean Princess ship in June. I know that Princess' website has a listing of the shore excursions but I was hoping to find a book that discussed the best ones. The sales speak on Princess' website doesn't help me as much as someone that has been there and one that. I am excited to take my second cruise. Funny, I married a travel agent and this is only my 2nd cruise after 36 years of bliss.

If you go to the Ports of Call section for Canada you will find much more information about all the ports. Do a search with the name of each port. And post questions. I monitor it and give advice for Halifax, Sydney and sometimes Charlottetown. Other local people do the same thing.

Archived