Azura dress code in the Caribbean

PrincessPete

Hi everyone

We are booked on the Azura in the Caribbean next January and wonder if anyone can let us know the position this year regarding the number of formal, semi formal etc nights.

In the main P & O brochure it says that generally there are 4 formal, 4 semi formal and 6 smart casual nights on Azura. I did read a review on this site, however, which I think said only 2 semi formal and 8 smart casual - perhaps understandable in the Caribbean. (We were there in December on the Queen Mary 2 and their dress codes mean a jacket every night for men - even on tropical night!!)

We would be interested to hear from anyone who is doing/has done a similar 14 night cruise on the Azura of the current position.

We also have loads of questions about the ship but have been fortunate enough to get a ship visit on her at Southampton in April so will be able to find out most of the answers ourselves!

Many thanks and with kind regards.

Pete

Apologies, I had not noticed the thread only a few below mine where this issue was already addressed. It does seem that there are only 2 semi formal and therefore 8 smart casual (plus the 4 formal).

Any further confirmation would be welcomed but sorry this is rather a duplicated thread.

Kind regards.

Pete

We are just back today from Azura to the Caribbean.

Azura is listing a 14 day cruise in the brochure as 4 semi formal, 4 formal and 6 casual.

Any changes to this is shown on your cruise personaliser. Telephone or e mail P&O for confirmation if you are concerned. The travel agents don't always know.

At present the changes are 2 semi formal where a jacket is required(tie by choice but not necessary), 4 formal black tie and gown and 8 casual. No jeans or shorts in the main dining rooms.

Archived