Bathroom outlet on AOS?

richinmn

Can anyone tell me if the AOS bathrooms have an outlet in them? We will be in a balcony room. I usually travel with a small night light to plug in so I don't blind myself during those late night trips that us old guys have to make. I can't recall the AOS bathrooms. Thanks

i HAVE TRIED TO USE THE OUTLET IN THE BATHROOM FOR A NIGHT LIGHT BUT WHEN YOU TURN OFF THE OVERHEAD LIGHT, IT SHUTS OFF THE POWER TO THE OUTLET ALSO.

BY THE WAY, WERE YOU ASKING ABOUT THE ALLURE OR THE ADVENTURE. THE OASIS AND ALLURE HAVE A BUILT IN NIGHT LIGHT FEATURE IN THE BATHROOM. WHEN YOU TURN OFF THE LIGHT, THERE IS A VERY DIM LIGHT THAT STAYS ON FOR YOUR LATE NIGHT TRIPS. I THOUGHT IT WAS A STROKE OF GENIOUS.

If it's the same as the Navigator bathroom, there is a razor only plug up in the left light over the sink. I guess it if doesn't have power when the light is off, that would explain why I had a heck of a time charging my razor LOL

I just bought a new alarm clock with purple lights in it. It is so bright I could walk 1/2 a mile and still see. I am planning on taking it on our first cruise in 15 years on RCCL as we booked an inside room just to check out the cruise line. The alarm clock will light up the room all the time and allow us to know if it is day or night.:)

Can anyone tell me if the AOS bathrooms have an outlet in them? We will be in a balcony room. I usually travel with a small night light to plug in so I don't blind myself during those late night trips that us old guys have to make. I can't recall the AOS bathrooms. Thanks

We also brought a typical nightlight that hangs off the outlet but it wouldn't fit into the AOS outlet on the desk in the room, the outlet is recessed so you can only plug in a something with a wire. As mentioned the bathroom razor outlet wasn't viable.

Archived