Premium Drink Package

Youngercruisers

Hi All,

My wife and I will be purchasing the Premium Drink Package and we were wondering besides no room service and mini bar are there any other restrictions?

IE: Can you use in Qsine...as long as drinks are less then $12

Can you use in Cellar Master....as long as drinks are less then $12

Thanks

Peter

Hi All,

My wife and I will be purchasing the Premium Drink Package and we were wondering besides no room service and mini bar are there any other restrictions?

IE: Can you use in Qsine...as long as drinks are less then $12

Can you use in Cellar Master....as long as drinks are less then $12

Thanks

Peter

No need to post the same question twice. But in case you have not seen it, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1243495

Happy reading!

Gonzo-

That is the first clear answer I've seen about Cellar Masters. I've purchased the premium package. You can get wine by the glass with the package at Cellar Masters, but not the wine from the special machines...is that correct?

- Thanks - Dragline

Gonzo-

That is the first clear answer I've seen about Cellar Masters. I've purchased the premium package. You can get wine by the glass with the package at Cellar Masters, but not the wine from the special machines...is that correct?

- Thanks - Dragline

Yes. You've got it.

We loved the premium packages. We wanted to try out all the new drinks in the Molecular bar and of course the martini bar and elsewhere. Our sommelier would even go during dinner to the martini bar and get our drinks for us. Great service!! I will tell you I was dissappointed about the price of the drinks in Qsine because most of them were $13 or over and therefore not included in the package. The food however was fantastic and a great experience.

Hi All,

Peter...wrong on room service! You'll will be required to fetch drinks for your wife upon request, as I did for mine on our cruise while she was relaxing on the veranda or getting ready for the evening. :D

Archived