Do you upsell FROM a Spa Suite?

stanmoto98

We, and I'm sure most others, booked a Spa Suite on the Epic for more reasons than the fact that it is a Suite.

My question is this:

For those booking or thinking about booking a Spa Suite, do you take the upsell to a Family or Owner's Suite if the Fairy calls? Or do you stay in the Spa Suite for the reasons why you booked it in the first place?

I think we do depending on the offer!

We, and I'm sure most others, booked a Spa Suite on the Epic for more reasons than the fact that it is a Suite.

My question is this:

For those booking or thinking about booking a Spa Suite, do you take the upsell to a Family or Owner's Suite if the Fairy calls? Or do you stay in the Spa Suite for the reasons why you booked it in the first place?

I think we do depending on the offer!

Depending on the offer - YES YES YES!! And I've already stayed in a spa suite so I know the benefits!

Benefits of an upsell would be the CY location, so you don't have to keep making the long hike umpteen times a day! But a spa suite is also very sweet, and it's nice to be close to the spa.

It's all good!

I booked the spa suite because of the in room hot tub, so I would only consider an upsell if the room had a similar feature. (I think that puts me in the same boat as sjbdtz regarding which cabins I would consider an "upsell.")

Archived