Elation Fun Times

ineed-a-vacation

I have the fun times from the Elation 11/15-11/19 (5 day-Calica/Cozumel itinerary) I won't have access to a scanner until Monday, but if you send me an email, I'll scan them when I get to work and email to you.

Does anyone have copies of the Fun Times from the Elation or know a website where I can find them? I have searched everywhere, and all of the sites I see have most of the larger ships' Fun Times, but not the Elation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We were on the Elation for a 7 day trip back in October. I have all the Fun Times, let me know if you want a copy of those....

We had a wonderful time, the ship is beautiful and well maintained. This was our 4 Cruise with Carnival and we would love to go again on her... Bobbi

I just returned from 1/15 cruise that went to Progresso and Cozumel. I didn't save Fun Times though. Ship is in good condition, showing some wear and tear in the cabins. I like how the bars are all centrally located, the grill outside, free drinks on the last night, shushi bar, and adult pool area.

Hi All:

Just got off the Elation last Thursday - 1/20/11 - Wow! What a great time! The ship is kept spotless, the staff is just outstanding, the deck party was great (no free drinks), the last day at sea farewell reception is a much better party than the past guest reception (much better & more FREE drinks!). :)

Matt

Ok now that's the second post I have seen about free drinks on the farewell party. Now I've only been on one other Carnival cruise, and about to take another next week. I didn't attend the farewell party last time, but is everyone saying that at that party some of the drinks are free? How come everybody doesn't know about this?

Ok now that's the second post I have seen about free drinks on the farewell party. Now I've only been on one other Carnival cruise, and about to take another next week. I didn't attend the farewell party last time, but is everyone saying that at that party some of the drinks are free? How come everybody doesn't know about this?

They are generic drinks - Rum punch, some other kind of fruity cocktail, wine, chamapgne and really small martini's. You can't order what you want and if you want something you need to take what the server has, otherwise you may not get a drink at all:cool:. The servers come around with drinks and apps.

Since you have been on another Carnival cruise, you are eligible to go to the Past guest party too (invitation only which will be delivered to your stateroom). They have free drinks and apps there as well.

I've emailed the pdf document to everyone who requested it. The subject line of the email says Carnival Fun Times.

For those asking about the free drinks on the last night, its listed on the last page as "Fun Farewell with the Showband." I guess they're trying to keep the free drink part a secret!

Archived