Elation Fun Times

ineed-a-vacation

Please help me understand. Why are sooooo many people interested in the Fun Times???? I have some from my Dec 2010 sailing (missing one). Not very interesting to me. It was a 4-day sailing. I have a scanner, but do not know how to go from scanning to posting here on CC.

Well I can't speak for everyone, but I am sailing with some newbies and they all were asking about the different activities and things while on board. I didn't want to show them the Fun Times from my last cruise since it's a different ship. So I e-mailed it to them, and they were all excited by all there is to do.

As for posting it here on the board, somebody with much better computer skills than I would have to tell you that. Mystkl1 e-mailed it to everyone that asked for it.

Would love to see the schedule. BUT, I am not willing to put my e-mail address out there for the world to see and spam.

(I can't speak as to why everyone wants to see them. But, I am interested in the schedule, b/c my son has Asperger's. The more we can prepare him for his daily schedule, the better he is able to cope with things.)

Well I can't speak for everyone, but I am sailing with some newbies and they all were asking about the different activities and things while on board. I didn't want to show them the Fun Times from my last cruise since it's a different ship. So I e-mailed it to them, and they were all excited by all there is to do.

As for posting it here on the board, somebody with much better computer skills than I would have to tell you that. Mystkl1 e-mailed it to everyone that asked for it.

This is EXACTLEY why I wanted copies. This gives them an idea of what to expect - Plus I enjoy looking at them and getting all excited too!

Ok, trying something I've never done before. The original file was too large to post, so I took out the cover pages (not much info anyway). I was able to combine Days 1-3 into a pdf file that should be postable. I'll try Days 4-5 later.

Fingers crossed.

Yay!!! Thank you! I really appreciate this!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, no! What is someone in Oxford doing saying "Roll Tide?" When I lived in Oxford, we always said, "HOTTY TODDY!"

Oxford is where the Good Lord has me now. Home for me is in Tuscaloosa, however. It's just this is where the job was when I got out of school and the economy was crashing in 2007. ;)

Oxford is where the Good Lord has me now. Home for me is in Tuscaloosa, however. It's just this is where the job was when I got out of school and the economy was crashing in 2007. ;)

Ahhh. Well, enjoy some chicken-on-a-stick, Abner's, Coop de Ville, and Old Venice for me! I'm only able to get down there for one game a year.

We were on the Elation for a 7 day trip back in October. I have all the Fun Times, let me know if you want a copy of those....

We had a wonderful time, the ship is beautiful and well maintained. This was our 4 Cruise with Carnival and we would love to go again on her... Bobbi

please email it to me, grifter1977@gmail.com

I will be on the 7 day to mo bay grand caymen and cozumel on may 14th

Hi Matt

You seem to have sailed a lot with Carnival. We are planning Elation from Mobile in March with a 14 yr old. My concern is the reviews that I've read about these cruises being a drinking fest and the use of drugs...what is your experience during this spring break time?

Tracey

Hello to all the Elation cruisers! We sailed on the ship in 2000 from San Pedro, CA. We are considering taking a cruise on her sometime in September, during hurricane season.wfrighthair.gif We are only about a 10 hour drive away to Mobile and took a B2B cruise on the Fantasy for New Year 2010.

We are also requesting a copy of Fun Times, it would be greatly appreciated.:cool::cool:

email = ccimetalfab@cs.com

To all those who have recently requested emailed copies of the Fun Times, the 5 day itinerary is available on posts #34 and #35. If you can't download them, just post again and I'll email to you. I don't have the 7 day itinerary (but wouldn't mind seeing it myself).

Happy Cruising Everyone!

To all those who have recently requested emailed copies of the Fun Times, the 5 day itinerary is available on posts #34 and #35. If you can't download them, just post again and I'll email to you. I don't have the 7 day itinerary (but wouldn't mind seeing it myself).

Happy Cruising Everyone!

Thanks, Mystkl1:):)

Does anyone have copies of the Fun Times from the Elation or know a website where I can find them? I have searched everywhere, and all of the sites I see have most of the larger ships' Fun Times, but not the Elation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John Heald posted a link to the Elation Fun Times in his 02/17/2011 blog. You can access it from the Carnival website.

Archived