Are the items in the mini-bar included in the price of a suite?

jenpan

Just wondering if any drink or snack items are included in the mini-bar in the suite. I already know you get snacks in the evening from the butler if you request them and "sparkling wine" with the suite. Thanks!

No, they are not included. Any suite that offers liquor And sodas as part of the purchase (Owner's Suite, Deluxe Owner's Suite, Garden Villa) will likely not have a mini bar. The other suites have a stocked minibar for fee (not free). You can ask your butler to remove the items so that you can use the refrigerator for your own items. Sodas in the minibar aren't too expensive though - maybe $2.50 or $3, I Don't recall the price of liquor though.

Haven't sailed the Spirit yet, so I am unsure what the suites have in them (like minibars), just basing this on other ships.

Robin

We sailed in the Owners Suite on the Sky, yes we had a mini bar and could use anything and everything in there at no additional cost. Our room steward and Butler always kept it full and took out the items we didn't want and added more of the items we did.

I cant speak for an Owners suite but have stayed in several penthouse suites on NCL. They will charge you for everything you use in the mini bar and fridge. We drank 2 cans of soda and there was a $4 bill added to our bill.

They give you a "free" bottle of water and a bottle of sparkling wine but everything in the fridge and mini bar is extra. Sort of strange that even a can of soda is a charge but a bottle of wine is not.

We sailed in the Owners Suite on the Sky, yes we had a mini bar and could use anything and everything in there at no additional cost. Our room steward and Butler always kept it full and took out the items we didn't want and added more of the items we did.

Have sailed in OS on other ships and the soda in the fridge was included, but not liquor (just the 3 bottles included), but then again, we haven't had tiny liquor in any of the OS - not really a mini bar either, just the refrigerator with sodas... Same with the GV... Are you saying you had a full minibar with tiny bottles of liquor plus the beer and wine, and you never paid for it??

Robin

Have sailed in OS on other ships and the soda in the fridge was included, but not liquor (just the 3 bottles included), but then again, we haven't had tiny liquor in any of the OS - not really a mini bar either, just the refrigerator with sodas... Same with the GV... Are you saying you had a full minibar with tiny bottles of liquor plus the beer and wine, and you never paid for it??

Robin

Oh yeah, my bad. I read the other poster that got charged for their sodas and thats what I was referring too. Ours was full of soda's, water and sparkling water and we could enjoy as much of that as we wanted at no additional cost. Sorry for the confusion.

Archived