Free wine tasting?

pandi77

I searched previous threads to find out about the wine tastings on the radiance and found a thread that said c&a members and suite member got a free invite for this? The thread was from 2008 and so with recent changes we were wondering if this is still the case? We are in a GS and c&a members as well so should have the coupon book when we board.

Does anyone have info on this and also if anyone has participated in this on the Radiance recently how long does it last? (we are trying to make the martini clinic at 4pm and the compass I found says the wine tasting is 3-4 so rushing from one to the other at best would be amusing..lol.

I searched previous threads to find out about the wine tastings on the radiance and found a thread that said c&a members and suite member got a free invite for this? The thread was from 2008 and so with recent changes we were wondering if this is still the case? We are in a GS and c&a members as well so should have the coupon book when we board.

Does anyone have info on this and also if anyone has participated in this on the Radiance recently how long does it last? (we are trying to make the martini clinic at 4pm and the compass I found says the wine tasting is 3-4 so rushing from one to the other at best would be amusing..lol.

It's gone.

Archived