Flt arrives in MIA at 830am needs suggestions

mumofsons

Our flight comes in really early and toying with where to stay. There are four of us (17 and 15 DS's) - any suggestions on places to stay on the Beach? I would like something that we could go to either a plublix or Walgreens etc for water and soda pre-cruise. I am booked at Holiday Inn POM but think it would be great to just get out on the beach for the day. Thanks for any imput.

Our flight comes in really early and toying with where to stay. There are four of us (17 and 15 DS's) - any suggestions on places to stay on the Beach? I would like something that we could go to either a plublix or Walgreens etc for water and soda pre-cruise. I am booked at Holiday Inn POM but think it would be great to just get out on the beach for the day. Thanks for any imput.

My suggestion would be to cancel your room at the Holiday Inn and book a hotel on the beach. You will end up having to take cabs back & forth to the beach so you may as well just stay there instead of the HI. If you get to the hotel early you can have the bellman keep your luggage til your room is ready and spend the day at the beach & pool.

I have stayed at the Sagamore right on the beach. There is a drugstore on the corner and it is within walking distance to Lincoln Road mall for dinner and shopping. There are a number of other hotels on the beach to choose from. You won't regret it.

Archived