Goodnite Treats

tmllvr

We are travelling on the Spirit soon with our daughter. She has cruised with us twice before. We have been looking at pictures of our past cruise and she mentioned the chocolates on her pillow at night.

Do I remember reading somewhere in these posts that Carnival no longer does the pillow chocolates? Do I need to bring my own to have the CS put in our room at night? I know the last thing we all need after all the food at dinner is another 10 calorie piece of chocolate, but if it helps me bribe her back to the cabin for bed...

Thanks!

They still have them and I am sure she will want to go and see what towel animal the steward left too. On my last two cruises there was not a towel animal on the first night...you might want to ask for one so that she knows to anticipate one each evening.

The chocolate mints are still provided during the turn down service every evening.

What occurred was that the company that supplies them to Carnival had a production problem and couldn't get any to Carnival for about two weeks. All is well now.

:)

I'm glad to hear that. I find the chocolate mint on the pillow each night to be a nice touch.

I found my chocolates on top of the new copy of the fun capers placed at the foot of my bed (not on my pillow) on the Liberty Dec 4 and Valor Jan 9.

When I disembarked, I left the room steward a collection of 14 mints piled on my cabin dresser table top.

We are travelling on the Spirit soon with our daughter. She has cruised with us twice before. We have been looking at pictures of our past cruise and she mentioned the chocolates on her pillow at night.

Do I remember reading somewhere in these posts that Carnival no longer does the pillow chocolates? Do I need to bring my own to have the CS put in our room at night? I know the last thing we all need after all the food at dinner is another 10 calorie piece of chocolate, but if it helps me bribe her back to the cabin for bed...

Thanks!

I just got off Pride on 1/16...chocolates every night......

I found my chocolates on top of the new copy of the fun capers placed at the foot of my bed (not on my pillow) on the Liberty Dec 4 and Valor Jan 9.

When I disembarked, I left the room steward a collection of 14 mints piled on my cabin dresser table top.

Same here. I would eat it if it had caramel or something in the middle.

Archived