Coral Princess/Sanctuary/Alaska

charlielinda

We are new to Princess and Alaska. I've read about the Sanctuary on the Coral and understand there are charges to use it. Just curious if there is differences in charges between sailing in the Caribbean vs Alaska? Have you used the Sanctuary? It sounds right up our alley but thinking that it wouldn't be worth it for an Alaska cruise.

I think the prices are the same. On our cruises to Alaska, no one was using the Sanctuary. In fact, on our last 2 cruises to Alaska the Sanctuary looked like it was closed. It might have been due to the time of year we went - end of May, and then the beginning of June. (the weather was great, by the way!)

I think the prices are the same. On our cruises to Alaska, no one was using the Sanctuary. In fact, on our last 2 cruises to Alaska the Sanctuary looked like it was closed. It might have been due to the time of year we went - end of May, and then the beginning of June. (the weather was great, by the way!)

WOO HOO! We are going the same timeframe this year! Hope we are as lucky!:D

Archived