Booking as 'single' then adding another

clwalkermn

We are sailing on Disney Magic in November (been on Wonder previously). We are lucky enough to have a few friends also joining us in their own cabins. But the question I have is...we have a couple of friends that want to go but don't have someone to go with at this point. They are prepared to pay for the stateroom on their own but if they find someone later that wants to join them, will they be able to add that person? So, I guess change from a single booking to a normal 2 person booking? I know with a regular booking if you make a change to who is going with you, they consider it a cancel and re-book complete with all the related fees. Anyone know how it would work in this case?

If you want to change the number of peple in the stateroom, it could be a problem. Theoretically, there is more capacity in the staterooms than the ship is legally allowed to carry by the Coast Guard. When that capacity is reached, the ship is full regardless of the number of berths still available.

Archived