Valor 1/16/11 - 1/23/11...Review!

cherylwillow

Great review! I love reading the reviews. Looks like you had an excellent time! :) I am hoping you can answer a question about Native Ways and your port times. :confused:

1. Were you in port from 7-4? I am wondering if the ship time will match up with Cayman in April.

2. The site says that the RRR tour is until 2:15. Do I need to worry about the times?

3. It does not mention the ride back to the port. From what I read, you implied it was included, correct?

4. Perhaps you mentioned this, but are there shops near Rum Point or time for them if there are any near the port?

BTW, my husband said to me today....you couldn't have booked us from last Sunday to this Sunday? :rolleyes: Gotta love the WI weather! Over 3ft to shovel this am!!! :eek: YUCK! I am wondering how many other people feel the same way!!:D

Great review! I love reading the reviews. Looks like you had an excellent time! :) I am hoping you can answer a question about Native Ways and your port times. :confused:

1. Were you in port from 7-4? I am wondering if the ship time will match up with Cayman in April. Yes, we were in port from 7am-4pm. At that time GC was on the same zone as Miami, but I believe GC does not change w/ daylight savings time (check this -- not sure). If that's right, then local time will be behind ship time by one hour.

2. The site says that the RRR tour is until 2:15. Do I need to worry about the times? We didn't have a problem, we were 30 mins late and still well within our time for the last tender at 3:15 ship time. However, if my above note is right, that would mean 2:15 local time would be 3:15 ship time. Last tender time. No way would I take that chance -- again, we were 30 mins late. I would recommend emailing them for clarification.

3. It does not mention the ride back to the port. From what I read, you implied it was included, correct? Yes, it was included.

4. Perhaps you mentioned this, but are there shops near Rum Point or time for them if there are any near the port? No shops that I saw near Rum Point. My husband and I started to leave to explore a bit, but only saw apartment-type structures. Maybe there's something past there, but the beach was too awesome to stray far. There are shops near the port, and many actually IN the port area.

Archived