Thalassotherapy Pool on the Splendor

CruisinIsMyThang

I called about the pool on the Dream and I believe it is the same for the Splendor.

We wanted to use that pool and so we booked a Spa Cabin.... In doing so 2 people in the cabin can use the pool steam room and a few other things for free. If you do not have a Spa Cabin then you can access the pool etc but it is $40 per person per day.....

Tom

If you book a Spa Cabin on the Splendor you get to use the Thassotherapy (sp?) pool. If you have any other room you can purchase day passes or on the 1st day of the cruise you can book a week long pass for it at a discount. When you get the week or the day pass you can use the pool and the different steam rooms and the tile beds too. My DH and I did this, but I'm sorry I can't remember how much we paid for it. If you don't think you will use it every day then you can by a day pass for it. We LOVED the pool and used it every day. If we were to go on the Splendor again I would probably book a Spa cabin for it.

Enjoy!!

Archived