Help me find dyeable shoes!!!

Ladies I need to your help. I am looking for dyeable heels at a decent prices. They are for my MOH and we found her dress for only $15 dollars and its bascially the same one you could get a David's Bridal for $99 dollars. Since she spend so little on the dress I would hate for her to spend a ton on the shoes. Anyone know of a website or store I could go to?

I think that it looks a lot more modern to go with a silver, gold, nude, etc. sandal or shoe based on the color of the dress. Dyed-to-match shoes look very 80s to me, and I should know, because that's when I got married!

i agree, i'm not a fan of the dyed shoes... it's too matchy matchy. my girls are wearing silver strappy sandals. but it's all up to the bride and what she wants :)

Just noticing you're almost there! You must be so excited!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking at bridal magazines and a cool trick i saw in one of them is to pin a silk flower onto the strap of the color of choice. That way she could have a color of shoe to re-use, but with a little punch (i wish i could remember what magazine i saw this in)

Ronney

I managed a shoe store many moons ago that had dyeable shoes. They are extremely uncomfortable. Even the flats would cause blisters. I don't know if they corrected the problem with them over the years but I wouldn't want to do that to someone I cared about.

I like the silk flower idea and you could check into dying a leather shoe. Some shoe repairs will still dye leathers.

I managed a shoe store many moons ago that had dyeable shoes. They are extremely uncomfortable. Even the flats would cause blisters. I don't know if they corrected the problem with them over the years but I wouldn't want to do that to someone I cared about.

I like the silk flower idea and you could check into dying a leather shoe. Some shoe repairs will still dye leathers.

I agree; I didn't even know people did this anymore. Also look into jeweled shoe clips to go with a pair of shoes she may already have.

I have no experience with this seller, but here's a site with some examples:

http://www.absolutelyaudrey.com/

Archived