Re:Mr Hanrahans Q & A

fla jack

I looked at the Q & A-I guess there were restrictions on what ? could be asked. I didn't see any ? on the following: Is Celebrity changing their past passenger club to conform to RCL's & if so when?

Jack

Mr. Hanrahan's thread was to discuss the new X the Rules advertising campaign.

I do not believe there is any buzz that Celebrity is planning on making significant changes to Captain's Club any time soon. At some point it would be nice to see an additional level beyond Elite added.

Yep, they had language to the effect that he would only be taking questions and comments about X the rules.

I had seen the subforum announcement pop up Friday afternoon, and as I recall, it had said nothing at the time about the questions being limited. I typed up three questions completely unrelated to X the rules, thinking that there would be plenty of questions about that from others. I saved them to notepad, expecting that I wouldn't be able to submit them until Monday. I then looked again for the subforum announcement, and couldn't find it. I thought I was going crazy as I went searching for it, and suddenly it was back, and said they'd be accepting questions until 10am Monday. I didn't take time to read it all the way through, as I thought I was already aware of the particulars. I figured, why wait? and did a cut and paste from notepad, but the threads were disappearing as fast as I could post them! Then the sticky appeared that they were only taking questions about X the rules. I sent LauraS an email, apologizing for the inadvertent faux pas.

Archived