Ok if had to choose

mom2boys97

Would you choose the Western or Eastern and why? Tell me what u all think about both and what u think is better? I am taking my kids so i need some family things to do...

I chose Western for our last cruise based on the different things I read to do at each port. Since we were on the Legend we had 4 stops and I wanted to do something different each day so that the beaches wouldn't blend into one another. We had real active day in GC with snorkeling and Stingrays, we had a lazy day in Roatan just enjoying the beach, we had a shopping and drinking day in Belize, and a white sand beautiful beach and toy day in Cozumel. I also didn't want to have high dollar excursions in every port. So before I chose our cruise I lurked and asked questions on the port boards. That helped a lot.

I would choose Eastern/Southern because it has more ports to choose from and I've done Western 10+ times.

My favorite ports are St. Thomas, San Juan, St. Maartin, Martinique, St. Kitts..........The only port I like in the Western route anymore is Cozumel.

What family things to do are YOU interested in? If you mention what you like, then you might get valid opinions. Otherwise, your answers will just be the posters choices. As for me, I prefer the Western, because there are more adventure activities as well as really scenic beaches and cultural ruins to see and experience.

Archived