Johnny Rockets....water

In the bars and restaurants (including Johnny Rockets) you always have the option of bottled water or tap water. Bottled water will have a charge, tap water will not.

Thanks for that, never realised and last few times paid for bottled in bars lol Oh well will know next time :)

Can someone enlighten as to the charges in JR, i.e., sandwiches, shakes, etc. This is the first ship we will have been on that has a JR and am curious as to the charges. I did note a $4.95 charge/per person, is this in addition to food, drinks, etc.?

Thanks for any input......

Do you have to pay for the soda separately if you purchase the soda card? Thanks, our first time on RCI.

There is no charge for soda in JR if you show your soda card. I know the milkshakes are great but the sundaes are included in the cover charge and they're great too.

Water ??? Please ...... how can you go to JR's and NOT get a milkshake?? :D :D

You have to have a milkshake. You already clogged your arteries with a greasy fat loaded burger and deep fried fries. The water is not going to save you.

Ain't that the truth. I LOVE their chocolate milkshakes.

I was not fussy on the milkskaes to be honest lol I may have one then again I may not lol

First time we visited JR onboard there were 4 of us and we all got milkshakes and only one was finished so was a bit of a waste of money.

thanks for the replies everyone

Archived