CL on Serenade question

39august

Please no flames, just answers. Does the concierge in Serenade's CL allow you to take drinks out of the lounge? Most do allow this if you pour it in one of the paper coffee cups. I know Dede on AOS does not allow, but most of the others I have experienced do.

Please no flames, just answers. Does the concierge in Serenade's CL allow you to take drinks out of the lounge? Most do allow this if you pour it in one of the paper coffee cups. I know Dede on AOS does not allow, but most of the others I have experienced do.

On our last cruise they did not allow drinks to be taken from the CL.

Maybe things have changed.

I am guessing that if Francois is the Concierge, he will not allow this. I read on another post that he is the current concierge. We will sail Feb. 26. So I guess I will have to wait till I'm on board to find out!

I am guessing that if Francois is the Concierge, he will not allow this. I read on another post that he is the current concierge. We will sail Feb. 26. So I guess I will have to wait till I'm on board to find out!

He will only allow it if the CL is extremely crowded and you have one of the suites/cabins nearby, from our experience.

I adore Francois...wish I could bring him home! :D;) I hope all Concierges are as professional, knowledgeable and accomodating as he.

He also allowed us to take our drinks out of the CL. After the first night paper cup, we would bring glasses from our room. The bar tenders would mix our drinks and off we would go back to our balcony.

Not sure if this is normal, but the CL was PACKED each night, including one guy who "held court" near the windows and could be heard before you opened the door!

I adore Francois...wish I could bring him home! :D;) I hope all Concierges are as professional, knowledgeable and accomodating as he.

NO, unfortunately they are not. He is my favorite after Maritza and I appreciate all he does for us! Everyone has their favorite and to each their own, cheers!

NO, unfortunately they are not. He is my favorite after Maritza and I appreciate all he does for us! Everyone has their favorite and to each their own, cheers!

I couldn't agree more. No one will ever replace the lovely Maritza as #1 in my book. I would also place Francois as 2nd due to his knowledge, service and professionalism.

Archived