Fun, Waterview places to eat in Port Canavaril?

jacksmom09

OP we're doing the same~coming down on Sat 4/23 and staying overnight. We've done that for the last 3 cruises. We tend to just do something quick for dinner, but if you're looking for something relaxed, I've heard that NY Pizza is a good option for dinner as well.

~Which cruise are you going on? We'll be on FOS Eastern Caribbean leaving 4/24.

OP we're doing the same~coming down on Sat 4/23 and staying overnight. We've done that for the last 3 cruises. We tend to just do something quick for dinner, but if you're looking for something relaxed, I've heard that NY Pizza is a good option for dinner as well.

~Which cruise are you going on? We'll be on FOS Eastern Caribbean leaving 4/24.

We are on FOS also!:D

GRILLS

or Rusty's or FishLips or Millikan's Reef

but I'd skip pizza

the places I list are the four on the south side of the port, with decks looking out over the channel.

I prefer Grills but all are similar in their menu ... google any of them and pull up a menu.

We were there last Feb. We also ate at Fish LIps. Very good. Also have gluten free if anyone is Celiac. We also ate at the place in front of Radison at the port. Great breakfast. Best breakfast in a long time. We ate at a rib place straight on the main highway . It was in a shopping plaza. It was awful. Tasted better frozen. Same side of road as Radison. There is also Ron Jon's too to shop at. There was also a place for quick lunches with good seafood and roast beef sandwiches. Not like arby's. Right on main strip. If anyone needs that name, i can look it up. I wish I were going there again instead of Ft Lauderdale.

Archived