Future Cruise Credit

Cinderose

Ive seen reference to FCC here on these boards and want to know how it works and what is the cost. Ill be on the Victory in April.

It's a certificate you can buy on board to use for a future cruise--it costs $100 and you can apply it to your fare when you book another cruise. You send it to Carnival via certified mail with your booking number filled in on it. In addition to getting $100 toward the cost of the cruise, you get $100 on board credit (for a 7-day sailing; I believe it differs for different cruise lengths).

:D

We bought a FCC on a cruise this past spring. We're using it for our upcoming Magic cruise from Barcelona to Galveston in Oct. Because our cruise is 16 days long we also get $200 onboard credit. Another nice thing is we had until 2015 to use it if we had needed to wait that long to find a cruise we liked. You don't lose a penny. You give CC $100 and that is fully applied to a cruise of your choice within 5 years.

Just some additional info.....

OBC credit is determined not just by # of days but also occupants in the room. If you happen to be a solo cruiser - as I sometimes am - then the OBC amount is HALF of what it would be with 2 or more people in the cabin......just to make sure I am saying this clearly: i.e $100 OBC for 7 day cruise with 2 or more people booked in the cabin but only $50 if 1 person is booked in the cabin.

Archived