Thank You CruiseCritic!

cruiser4four

We would like to say a really big thank you to the members of CC. A few months ago we discovered this website and since then we have been reading it everyday leading up to our Jan 22nd 2011 cruise on the Dream. Thanks to you folks we were able to plan and enjoy our cruise in every facet of the trip; ranging from the trip to Port Canaveral to things to do on the boat to the excursions and the meals. Thanks to CC members we were able to plan our excursions properly and find the best places and activities for the best value of our money. Because of the knowledge we acquired on these forums, we were able to know exactly what to expect on our excursions down to the smallest details...thanks to you guys. There were times when we knew exactly how long it would take us to get to a certain place, or how many turns we had to make, all because of the information acquired through CC members.

Once again, thank you so much to everyone who've created/replied to threads months/years ago and to the folks who took the time to read and reply to our threads where we asked for help. You made it possible for us to enjoy everything the ship and ports had to offer while saving us money and disappointment. Thank you CC, you were there with us on that cruise every step of the way!!!

You were lucky. We didn't find CC until AFTER our first cruise. Boy did we stumble and fumble through that one! I still laugh at some of the simple stuff we did not know. :) The second cruise (after CC) was a much different experience!

You said what we all feel very well. I only discovered CC on our last cruise so we had cruises under our belt that were less informed until we got here.

CC did cost us money by causig us to upgrade to something here or there or buy for this or that or some other way. It also saved us enough money to cover it. At least that is what I told my DH.

Before CC I would never have known that HAL participants put leftover drink tickets in bibles for the next cruiser to find and use. Ok tha was not the most important thing I learned but it was one of millions of tips and help ideas. This site is amazing as are the old timers who are beyond patient with us all and are a wealth of information they kindly share.

Thank you for saying it so well.

You said what we all feel very well. I only discovered CC on our last cruise so we had cruises under our belt that were less informed until we got here.

CC did cost us money by causig us to upgrade to something here or there or buy for this or that or some other way. It also saved us enough money to cover it. At least that is what I told my DH.

Before CC I would never have known that HAL participants put leftover drink tickets in bibles for the next cruiser to find and use. Ok tha was not the most important thing I learned but it was one of millions of tips and help ideas. This site is amazing as are the old timers who are beyond patient with us all and are a wealth of information they kindly share.

Thank you for saying it so well.

Left over drink coupons???? How does that happen?

Archived