Pacific Coast cruise

phinn

Looking to book the 2012 Pacific Coast Cruise. I see the Millennium and Century are both doing that itinerary this year. I was wondering if anyone knows if that's part of their normal run. Want to do the 8 night that stops in Oregon, and while it shows the Century for that in May of 2102, it does not show the Millie for the Sept 2012 with same itinerary. Would they put that out there when they announce the rest of 2012 cruises? Your thoughts? For this many nights, I prefer the Millie with adult pool which is why I post this question.

Looking to book the 2012 Pacific Coast Cruise. I see the Millennium and Century are both doing that itinerary this year. I was wondering if anyone knows if that's part of their normal run. Want to do the 8 night that stops in Oregon, and while it shows the Century for that in May of 2102, it does not show the Millie for the Sept 2012 with same itinerary. Would they put that out there when they announce the rest of 2012 cruises? Your thoughts? For this many nights, I prefer the Millie with adult pool which is why I post this question.

Hi,:) I know Millennium has done a Pacific Coastal before. Century?

This would be new for her as she is taking over Mercury's old Alaska

route. This particular cruise in May is actually a repositioning to get

her up to Vancouver for the Alaska Season. (Sailing from San Diego).

Now, as for Fall/Winter 2012, those itineraries are not out yet.

Keep an eye open for the next 3 months....I know you meant to

type May 2012:D;)...you typed 2102;)

Thank you Lois, yes I did mean to type 2012. I will look out for the rest of 2012 schedule. I will wait it out and if I don't see it, I will most likely do the 2012 Century in May. I really like that itinerary. Thanks again!

• 2 months later...

I went on basically same cruise a couple of years ago on the Princess Sapphire. They do have many wine related excursions along with the regular ones. I like this itinerary better because of the overnight stay in San Francisco and I like Celebrity better than Princess.

I just booked the 8 night Wine cruise on Millennium for Sept. 2012. It does not stop in Oregon, but Naniamo, Victoria B.C., San Francisco 2 nights, Monterey and San Diego. We live in San Diego, so we thought what a perfect cruise.

I just booked the 8 night Wine cruise on Millennium for Sept. 2012. It does not stop in Oregon, but Naniamo, Victoria B.C., San Francisco 2 nights, Monterey and San Diego. We live in San Diego, so we thought what a perfect cruise.

Almost the same as the cruise I am going on;) we go to Nanaimo

AND Astoria but we have 1 night in SF where you have 2.

Should be fun anyway:D

Archived