13 days and no cabin assignment

Comeoncruisin

Do not fret

I have started to book Guaranty cabins on Princess .I was VERY upgraded on Ocean Princess from Ov to Balcony which is VERY rare!!! 10 cat upgrade!!!!

,on Crown Princess to Caribe deck and Caribbean Princess on our latest Btb

On CB I really wanted a Caribe deck balcony but I got an ALOHA cabin which was fine

They do Not assign cabins earlyI got mine 4 days prior to sailing

Good Luck with your assignment.

I book directly with PrincessI do not know if that makes a difference.My friends on CB booked with an agent and got their assignment a month before me They got forward cabins I got Aft which I prefer

Hope you get what you like

AS for me I REALLY prefer Caribe balcony and just might pay for them next time Not enough room on other balconies to stretch out for breakfast or have a decent sized table .The little ones are ridiculously small.

Michele

They do Not assign cabins earlyI got mine 4 days prior to sailing

I have received my GTY assignment as soon as a couple of hours after booking the cruise (five months before the cruise) and as late as a week before the cruise.

The GTY fairy can wave her magic wand anytime from soon after you book to when you get to the pier.

1967291973_upgradefairy.jpg.a1b65140a9065a0744d2d365309793ae.jpg

It took us a few weeks to get our cabin assignment also, but we were told that you could print your luggage tags without a cabin number on them and then just write on them when you get your assignment at port :)

You can get blank luggage tags at the pier so the only advantage with doing the above is your name would be printed on the tag you made.

Once Princess assigned your cabin, is that for keep or Princess can change it again at a later date (or can assign you a different cabin at check-in time)?

Thank you.

Yep. On our last Star Princess cruise, just about everybody was reshuffled and had another cabin. They changes our cabin number 3 times, upgrading us all the time. Just check online before you leave home.

Thanks Michele,

It's my husband who is fretting. I am anxious to know where we will be, but I am not worried. The anticipation is half the fun. Only 10 more days now and we get out of the cold in Ottawa, Canada.

Just think in a few days out of the cold and SNOW !!!Can I come too????

You will Love your cabin Balconies on Any ship is the best

michele

Bon voyage!!!

Archived