order for menu days

MOMtoTwins

I have seen sample menus for our upcoming liberty cruise but once we get on board is there a way to see them in order or does someone know this already? is it on the interactive tv or posted somewhere.i am looking to order indian one night and do the supper club one night and want to try and pick the nights i am less interested in the dining room food.

I really can not remember back to our Liberty cruise if I had seen them on the TV. But we did just get of the Freedom in Dec and we could see each nights MDR menu on the Tv in the cabin. But for you the bad part is that they dont show all the menus just that days. I know a friend just went on the Liberty a few weeks ago. She is a keeper of everything. I will email her and see if she has any info for you.

Go to this web site:

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.html

Down in the right hand corner is are Letters and numbers example: D72A next page D72B Dessert page DE02. D72A means 7 day menu 2nd day A is the starters So D72B is the 7 day menu 2nd day Main courses and DE02 is 2nd day Desserts.

Not 100% accurate, but pretty close I think.

wiz

Go to this web site:

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.html

Down in the right hand corner is are Letters and numbers example: D72A next page D72B Dessert page DE02. D72A means 7 day menu 2nd day A is the starters So D72B is the 7 day menu 2nd day Main courses and DE02 is 2nd day Desserts.

Not 100% accurate, but pretty close I think.

wiz

This is an awesome website - thanks!

KC

It's also posted outside of the dining room.........normally...........

We liked to go down in the early afternoon and get a sneak peak. Especailly if there was something going on that might conflict w/ dinner.

Archived