1015 N America Way

Miami, Fl 33132

Marina will be using Terminal J

Other Imperative information:

Chandi Liquor,

207 E Flagler St

Miami, FL 33131

Ten blocks from the port,

Open everyday 9am-midnight and they will deliver to the ship.

Port of Miami

1015 N America Way

Miami, Fl 33132

Marina will be using Terminal J

Other Imperative information:

Chandi Liquor,

207 E Flagler St

Miami, FL 33131

Ten blocks from the port,

Open everyday 9am-midnight and they will deliver to the ship.

Yay! Just the information I was looking for! Do you know if Regatta will be using the same terminal? I'm guessing Chandi will deliver to Marina's older sisters, right?

Thank you for the info JimandStan. How does the delivery to the ship work? We may want a case of beer for our cabin. Will Chandi's label it appropriately so it is delivered directly to our cabin or do we meet it at the pier - or what?

Thank you for any guidance as we are new to bringing beer/liquor on board.

Thank you for the info JimandStan. How does the delivery to the ship work? We may want a case of beer for our cabin. Will Chandi's label it appropriately so it is delivered directly to our cabin or do we meet it at the pier - or what?

Thank you for any guidance as we are new to bringing beer/liquor on board.

What we normally do is to preprint a largish lable on 8.5 x11 card stock as follows:

For Delivery to M.S. Marina

Terminal J, Port of Miami,

Departing at 6PM

Cabin #1234/ Mr. & Mrs. Smith

After we've made our purchase and had it boxed (I believe cases of beer come preboxed) we watch as the clerk affixes our label, and then leave for the port. Sometimes the liquor gets to the room before we do. :)

What we normally do is to preprint a largish lable on 8.5 x11 card stock as follows:

For Delivery to M.S. Marina

Terminal J, Port of Miami,

Departing at 6PM

Cabin #1234/ Mr. & Mrs. Smith

After we've made our purchase and had it boxed (I believe cases of beer come preboxed) we watch as the clerk affixes our label, and then leave for the port. Sometimes the liquor gets to the room before we do. :)

Thank you for that very helpful information. That sure sounds easy enough. Thanks again!

Does Oceania actually allow you to bring your own liquor onboard? This is our first Oceania cruise on Marina. Joyous

YES for use in your cabin

Wine you can take to the dining venues but pay a corkage fee

I'm confused. My docs say terminal J but you said, Stan and Jim, terminal 1. I trust you to give me the definitive answer since you seem to be more informed than myself.

Also, that's not the liquor store that was posted earlier that no longer delivers, is it? Seems like there were some posts a month or so ago about a liquor store that delivers, but someone said that they no longer do that. Just checking.

I'm confused. My docs say terminal J but you said, Stan and Jim, terminal 1. I trust you to give me the definitive answer since you seem to be more informed than myself.

Also, that's not the liquor store that was posted earlier that no longer delivers, is it? Seems like there were some posts a month or so ago about a liquor store that delivers, but someone said that they no longer do that. Just checking.

I'm going to recheck the liquor store when I get to Miami (we leave tomorrow). We've used them before to deliver to the ship, but in this day and age, never say never.

Regardless, it's still the closest large liquor store to the port-

Vintage does not deliver but they are 10 minutes from the Port.

We're new to Oceania. Many of the cruise lines we've cruised with offer wine packages which offer you a fixed number of glasses of wine for a certain price. that price is usually a discount off the normal price. Does Oceania offer any such deals?

Thanks

bruce

We're new to Oceania. Many of the cruise lines we've cruised with offer wine packages which offer you a fixed number of glasses of wine for a certain price. that price is usually a discount off the normal price. Does Oceania offer any such deals?

Thanks

bruce

Not by the glass but you can buy bottles of wine ...2 + in a package at a discounted rate

There is a list of the packages someplace in this forum use the search feature you should find it

I don't know about packages since you can bring your own wine and liqueur on board for consumption in your cabin. You can bring wine to the dining rooms for a corkage fee. Any wine remaining is stored for you for the next time you want it. However, there is a happy hour between 5 and 6 which has a two for one pricing.

Archived