Dawn SF-Any better than others?

gargoyle999

Our personal favorite is 10226 - quiet (tucked back off the main hallway). Never had a problem with any noise. Directly under the Spa Relaxation Room (again, no noise at all) with a great balcony!

The Deck 10 SF's are larger than those on Deck 8 or 9 and tend to book quickly since there are only 4 of them........

Our personal favorite is 10226 - quiet (tucked back off the main hallway). Never had a problem with any noise. Directly under the Spa Relaxation Room (again, no noise at all) with a great balcony!

The Deck 10 SF's are larger than those on Deck 8 or 9 and tend to book quickly since there are only 4 of them........

Happy to read this, as we have this exact cabin booked on our upcoming cruise on the Star. :D Do you have any pictures of the balcony?

Michelle

I"m sorry but what is an SF cabin? never heard of that.

They are the suites in back of the ship. I'm brand new to looking into sailing NCL and it confused me but it seems like the categories just got renamed on NCL?

When I look at the deck plan it shows as AD, but when booking it is a SF. Weird...

Is the balcony smaller than 10228? On the deck plan it looks like it gets cut off a bit due to the curve of the ship. Maybe it really isn't or it's minor?

They are the suites in back of the ship. I'm brand new to looking into sailing NCL and it confused me but it seems like the categories just got renamed on NCL?

When I look at the deck plan it shows as AD, but when booking it is a SF. Weird...

Ah - I see that now. Interesting that they are renaming them and upcharging the aft/stern balconies

Ah - I see that now. Interesting that they are renaming them and upcharging the aft/stern balconies

The suites that we're talking about (AE and AD now called SF) are full suites, not balcony cabins. While the balcony cabins on the AFT on Decks 8,9 and 10 may have the same size balcony, they do not come with full suite perks (butler, concierge, etc). The AFT penthouse suites have always been more expensive than the AFT balconies - the only difference now is that the AFT suites have been recategorized from AD and AE to SF.

Well, I've booked 10226! I also have a BC cabin booked since it was a really good price so will cancel one of them eventually.

Now I just have to decide if the suite perks are worth the price difference but I have until the end of next year to decide. :p

The perks sound great and I love a nice big aft balcony! I've had a few of the aft wraps suites on Carnival that have incredible balconies but the only perk is priority boarding, nothing else.

Archived