A couple questions...sailing in 2 1/2 weeks

darbs7

hello, I have been reading the boards for years, but I rarely post. I have a couple of questions:

1. Can I bring an iron on board?

2. Can I bring as many bottle of wine that I want (I know there is a $15 corkage fee)

3. Can you book restaurant reservations before you sail? I can't find where to do that online?

4. Is the murder mystery a lunch or dinner (on ncl website...says it is a luncheon)

I am on the eastern pearl cruise 2/20.

Thanks

hello, I have been reading the boards for years, but I rarely post. I have a couple of questions:

2. Can I bring as many bottle of wine that I want (I know there is a $15 corkage fee)

3. Can you book restaurant reservations before you sail? I can't find where to do that online?

4. Is the murder mystery a lunch or dinner (on ncl website...says it is a luncheon)

Thanks

1. no; 2. I think so as long as you pay for it; 3. no, you have to reserve once onboard; 4. don't know.

Have a great trip!

Thanks

1) No but on most ships you can borrow one via your room attendant. You can also bring a clothes steamer. I brought one on my 1/1 cruise and it worked great. Much easier because you can steam the clothes right on the hanger. Got it at Wal-Mart and it was under $20.00 (Conair).

Thanks

can't bring an iron but you can request one when you are in your cabin.

yes, you can bring all the wine you want

No making reservations prior to boarding the ship unless you are in a suite. I am not sure then.

Murder mystery used to be dinner, I don't think it was changed, but I don't know for sure.

You have picked a really awesome ship.

Nita

Thanks

Hello,

the Murder Mystery is a lunch, yes you can bring as much wine as you want, no irons allowed, we booked our epic specialty venues online but not sure how the Pearl works. I would call NCL and ask, the dining reservation number is 800-327-7030. This is the same number for entertainment bookings as well.

Have a wonderful time!

Hi Darbs7. We're on the same cruise. If you haven't signed up on the roll call for our cruise, join us.

I didn't know I could bring a steamer on NCL. That's helpful to know since RCCL forbids them as well as irons. Another helpful thing I learned on the boards is that wine can be brought aboard if you pay the corkage fee but not champagne. Just when I think I've learned it all, there are more helpful tips!

Archived