Friends of Dorothy - Carnival Victory 9/11/11

baronsteel

• 5 months later...
I thought Dorothy was the wife of Bill and the meeting for her was for the spouses of all the people at the Friends of Bill meeting. No?

NO

But sometimes they combine Friends of Bill W. meetings with Friends of Dorothy meetings and call them "Friends of Liza with a Z" meetings.

I thought Dorothy was the wife of Bill and the meeting for her was for the spouses of all the people at the Friends of Bill meeting. No?

Bill's wife was named Lois and she started meetings for any persons, not just spouses, who were affected by the disease her husband had.........but that is different from the Friends of Dorothy (LBGT) community.

Actually, that's not such a bad assumption... would seem to make sense for anyone who didn't know what FOD really meant and took a wild guess :)

• 2 weeks later...
We post here because most other FOD are not aware of the roll calls for just FOD. Also this thread reaches more ppl and always has a better response time. I know on my upcoming cruise there are 8 couples and hoping for more. ;)

What's wrong with posting this on the regular old "RollCall" threads like everyone else does?

What's wrong with posting this on the regular old "RollCall" threads like everyone else does?

Maybe for the level of comfort. I know for comfort levels, I stick with smokers, no judgements being made about what I should or should not do. Not exactly the same analogy, but an analogy.

Nothing wrong with it, just like nothing wrong with posting it here as well. Won't be on this cruise but was hoping to find FOD folks on my 2/19/12 Pride cruise. Anyone?

Archived