Can I still get an OBC or $ back If....

memecakes

I see today that the price of my cruise has dropped by $100. Problem is I have already paid in full. We sail in only 56 days. :D Before I call Carnival I thought I would arm myself with all your good advice! Do I have a shot at getting the credit, or is it to late?

If you booked early saver fill out the form that you find on their website and you will get OBC. You can actually fill out these forms as often as you see a price reduction until just a few days before you sail.....but only IF you booked ES.

What is early saver? I just called Carnival last November and booked the cruise, put down a deposit and in January paid off the rest. We sail April 1st. By the way when I bought my tickets, it was a two day super sale for past Guests.

So it might be past guest rate, or a sale rate.

Early Saver is a rate where they should have advised you that your deposit was nonrefundable, if you cancelled, even before final payment and other rules and it would be in your booking confirmation about the deposit being nonrefundable.

Only if you booked early saver rate .. if not you can at most ask for a upgrade to the category that matches what you paid.

So I called and I just went from a 6A Oceanview to a 8K Balcony!:D:D:D Our first one. I am so excited! That was worth the call! Just proves the old saying "It never hurts to ask!"

Sounds like you got a awesome upgrade... always makes me feel somewhat better that I got something, even if not the OBC I would have wanted.

Archived