Will Paradise ever add balcony staterooms?

LorrieB

My guess (and that is all it is) is that this will happen once the Paradise is back on the EAST side of the country.

The Elation also does not have the added balconies and I am expecting them to do that in Nov...now that she is over on this side as well.

I don't think Carnival had a shipyard on the West coast that they wanted doing these kinds of projects.

Paradise has balconies, I've stayed in them. There are standard cabins and suites, but I believe they label them all as suites.

Check Verandah and upper deck.

The ones on the Verandah deck are considered "suites". The inside part of the room is a little larger than a normal sized balcony cabin, but the balcony is VERY small. Much smaller than a regular sized balcony.

So if you book one of these cabins you are going to pay a lot more than you would for a regular balcony room, and not really gain much over a balcony room.

Only 4 of the Fantasy class ships got balconies, so Im not sure they have plans to add them to the rest of the Fantasy class ships.

4 out of 9 ships have them ..

3 of 9. Sensation, Ecstasy, Fascination. No plans have been announced to add to any other ships. EM

Paradise has balconies, I've stayed in them. There are standard cabins and suites, but I believe they label them all as suites.

Check Verandah and upper deck.

You are correct! I stayed in one last June. I paid as much for the 3 day for the suite as I do with a 7 day balcony and the room was smaller. Had to have my balcony though.

Archived