Tomorrow is the day!!!

ILCruzr

It's finally here....in 24 hours we will be on a jet plane heading to Miami for our Miracle cruise Monday! After the horrible blizzard that come thru Chicago on Tues/Wed (and its snowy aftermath of snow hills where I live), I am dreaming of white sandy beaches and aquamarine water!!!! :)

It's finally here....in 24 hours we will be on a jet plane heading to Miami for our Miracle cruise Monday! After the horrible blizzard that come thru Chicago on Tues/Wed (and its snowy aftermath of snow hills where I live), I am dreaming of white sandy beaches and aquamarine water!!!! :)

Have a great time! The warm weather will feel so wonderful!

Here, this will add to your excitement:

What a classy commercial, eh?:D

I don't know about the OP but it sure got me excited!!!

THANKS!! Those were my favorite Carnival ads.....I remember that I made Beyond the Sea my ringtone for about a month before my cruises back when those ads were on! I think I may have to do that again NOW since I am sailing next month.

To the OP.......Have a GREAT cruise!!

I had to chuckle hard out loud as I read you original post about the white sandy beach and aquamarine water. We are in Iowa and have snow above our knees, so I know how precious that warm weather and sun on your face will feel. Can't wait! We go in about a month. That will be me dancing with the ponytail in the comercial and singing, "Some where beyond the sea....."

Have a marvelous and memorable cruise!!! Memorize every minute of it!

Pomcoach from Iowa

Archived