Radiance

Hey I have a quick question and hope it hasn't been ask. Where is the burgers and such on the Radiance OTS? By deck plans I can find the pizza place and most everything but this. Thanks. :)

Until May 20th, you can get burgers and such at the SeaView Cafe located on Deck 12 aft. Times vary, so check Daily Cruise Compass for Hours of Operation.

It's been a while since we were on the Radiance, but they always had a station in the Windjammer where you could get burgers and fries - also had hot dogs etc.

Cruisenfever;

You said "until May 20th" - What happens then?

It's been a while since we were on the Radiance, but they always had a station in the Windjammer where you could get burgers and fries - also had hot dogs etc.

Cruisenfever;

You said "until May 20th" - What happens then?

Drydock.

The Seaview Café will be history.

Drydock.

The Seaview Café will be history.

I've been out of touch for a while... :confused:

What in the world are they doiing to the best thing they had going??? This is terrible news.

We LOVE the Seaview Cafe and the best onion rings on this earth. What are they supposed to be doing instead? -- putting in something they can CHARGE FOR...:mad:?

We have a Back-2-Back scheduled on the Serenade this June - - please tell me the Seaview Cafe will still be there.

I've been out of touch for a while... :confused:

What in the world are they doiing to the best thing they had going??? This is terrible news.

We LOVE the Seaview Cafe and the best onion rings on this earth. What are they supposed to be doing instead? -- putting in something they can CHARGE FOR...:mad:?

We have a Back-2-Back scheduled on the Serenade this June - - please tell me the Seaview Cafe will still be there.

This will tell you what is being added when she goes into dry dock on May 20th Radiance of the Seas

Archived