Free Cruise Credits- includes?

MzItaly79

You will be responsible for the taxes and fees. Select your cruise on the RCL website and look for the lowest priced oceanview room. The value of your credit card certificate will be the price per person quoted. The taxes and fees will be listed separately in the total. You are also responsible for gratuities, shore excursions and any other charges. We have taken several cruises using these. You can also pay the difference and upgrade to a level above the lowest priced oceanview. Have a great trip.

You will be responsible for the taxes and fees. Select your cruise on the RCL website and look for the lowest priced oceanview room. The value of your credit card certificate will be the price per person quoted. The taxes and fees will be listed separately in the total. You are also responsible for gratuities, shore excursions and any other charges. We have taken several cruises using these. You can also pay the difference and upgrade to a level above the lowest priced oceanview. Have a great trip.

That's a pretty good deal if you ask me!

I just called about this yesterday afternoon. After being transferred to three people, cut off during my first sentence, and then sitting on hold when I called back, I found out what I need to know. I won't have enough points until my September 6 BOA statement, after I make final payment on the Allure. I am going to book a balcony on the Liberty for February 2012 on Monday morning, then in September when I have enough points I will request a certificate. It will be good for the amount of the lowest priced oceanview at the time I redeem it. I can still use the balcony discount with this deal, and have ten months to watch for price drops and anticipate being on the Liberty. We just got the BOA card in late November and are using it for only cruise expenses, but the 15,000 point bonus for getting the card is turning out to be a great deal. We are thinking about using this card full time (instead of alternating between a cash-back card and a Marriott reward card).

We find it is much more flexible to use the amount as a discount off any cruise we want. For example 25,000 points is $250 off the price of a cabin. 50,000 points is worth $500 off the cabin price. So we just pick the ship and itinerary we like and the balcony cabin we like. The certificate is applied to the price prior to final balance due.

Diana

Not sure which is a better deal, but the Marriott reward card has cruise vacations through Cruises Only. We accumulated alot of Marriott Points since my husband is a pilot. We were able to save points for a year and use them to pay for a 7 night cruise on Freedom for our family of 5!

25,000 points are worth $250 off the price of a cabin OR a free 3 or 4-day companion cruise. The free companion cruise is based on the amount of the lowest oceanview cabin available, which on the cruise I booked is $489. If you want to use it on a longer cruise, the $250 is a good deal, but for a 4-day, the $489 is way better.

Not sure which is a better deal, but the Marriott reward card has cruise vacations through Cruises Only. We accumulated alot of Marriott Points since my husband is a pilot. We were able to save points for a year and use them to pay for a 7 night cruise on Freedom for our family of 5!

I didn't know that - thought it was only good on Marriott rooms. I will check into that, because I would much rather take a cruise than a land vacation. Thanks!

Zoey,

Not to be critical, but you need to clean up your signature. Countdown calendars that are side by side cause your posts to exceed the screen width and make them difficult to read. I also would suggest that you delete the ones that have sailed. This will make the loading of posts more efficient for everyone.

Thanks!

Archived