park and go parking

mountainlion10

We are all talking about the same Park N Go lot in Ft. Lauderdale.....but there are different prices for the same exact service....you just have to search through the threads to find the links. All of the links begin with www.offairportparking.com and it is the SAME company.

There are links to $12 a day...which is their normal price.....then there is a link to $12/day with 1 day free

http://www.offairportparking.com/ftlauderdale/ftlauderdalereservationfuture.html

$6.99/day with no minimum

http://offairportparking.com/portevg/

I was able to get a rate of $5.99/day with no minimum by going to the link posted above....but now it says $6.99/day.

It does say on the Park N Go website that during peak travel times Park N Go will substitute valet parking for self parking. In which case you would need to leave your car key.

I used them in December and was pleased with the service. When I made a reservation for an upcoming sailing in March the confirmation said $12/day so I e-mailed in a cancellation. After reading your posting I re-booked at the $6.99 rate.

At the time we went we had to use valet parking. I am hoping that we can park ourselves this time.

Caribear,

Thank you :) very much for the link. All I could find before that was the $12 per day with one free day. We are on a 10 day cruise so the $6.99 per day is quite a nice savings! Thanks again for your help!

You're welcome!

I also just returned from my 4-night cruise on the Navigator. The Park and Go parking was great! I had reserved online with the $5.99/day rate. When we arrived we were told in which colored lane to park...and by the time we got out of the car there was already a shuttle waiting to take us to the port. They loaded all of our luggage for us.....and then unloaded them at the port and gave them to a porter. Super easy! When we got off the cruise we saw the Park and Go shuttle when we walked outside the terminal. We were back at our car in minutes. Showed them our confirmation sheet when we went to pay.....paid a total of $25.40 for 4 nights. I will definitely use Park and Go again when we sail out of Ft. Lauderdale.

• 2 weeks later...

We booked this for our cruise 3/26. I had just googled 'parking for cruises in FLL' .... this one came up, read everything and it sounded alot like the Marriott Airport Parking we use all the time in ATL when flying. We got the reservation made at $6.99 a day plus tax. They do have a regular rate of $12.99, but this lower rate was an 'online' deal, it said. Also, they do have blackout dates which really only means you can't get the cheaper rate, but pay the $12.99. Beats the parking rate at the pier and sounds like the service is great .... it's lighted, gated and open 24 hours and been in business for 30 years .... works for us!

Caribear, Thanks this was very helpful.....we are planning to drive to Ft.Lauderdale this upcoming trip and did not like the idea of leaving a car unsecured at a hotel......now we can shop for the best hotel deal and likely save on the return shuttle from the port back as well.....

Caribear, Thanks this was very helpful.....we are planning to drive to Ft.Lauderdale this upcoming trip and did not like the idea of leaving a car unsecured at a hotel......now we can shop for the best hotel deal and likely save on the return shuttle from the port back as well.....

You're welcome! It's really a very easy process and worth saving the extra $$ for the cruise.

I think the lot is becoming very popular as more cruisers find out about this option. When we got back to our car on Monday the lot was packed with the Sat/Sun cruisers.

Just make sure to reserve in advance to secure your spot!

I was so happy with myself when we left from this place!!!! Their directions on their website is point on! DO NOT USE A GPS!!! We arrived, parked where they told us to (I got to keep my keys, only time they keep them is if you valet your car), waited a few minutes for the shuttle bus to come around and we loaded up. Took a short ride to the pier and walked right in to start the process. Took us only about 30 minutes from the time we got off the bus to being on the ship. When we returned it was only $59-and some change to park for 8 days!!! I was sooo happy about saving the money we did parking here! And it is highly recommended! Didn't have any problems, with the exception of someone paint scraping their door on my side panel, but it came right off after washing yesterday. I did not get a bottle of water though however. Oh well, it was only one of the teeny-tiny one's. I can live without that after paying that little of amount!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from the Allure and used Park n Go!! Thanks so much everyone! Paid 5.99 per day at the end of the trip. We used a GPS and it messed up the last turn into Park n Go. But we were able to turn around and get right there. They were really wonderful. They tell you where to park your car and the shuttle was really fast getting to us. It had to wait on us to get all of our luggage out of the car lol! They took us right over to the port and loaded our luggage straight to the luggage handlers. We didn't see our luggage again until we reached our rooms. When we got off the shuttle was there waiting. Took us right to our car!! We paid like 43.00 and they even gave everyone in the car bottle water. They were amazing and will totally use them again!

"We are all talking about the same Park N Go lot in Ft. Lauderdale.....but there are different prices for the same exact service....you just have to search through the threads to find the links. All of the links begin with www.offairportparking.com and it is the SAME company

$6.99/day with no minimum

http://offairportparking.com/portevg/

I was able to get a rate of $5.99/day with no minimum by going to the link posted above....but now it says $6.99/day."

@CariBear

Thank you. Your link just saved us $25. Much appreciated

• 8 months later...

Park'N Go and Park N Fly are not the same companies!!!

Park'N Go Website

Park 'N Fly Website

If you use Park'N Go they use the same lot whether you use the airport or are going on a cruise. But they do charge different rates. That isn't because the distance is greater. The distance is almost identical.

They charge more for cruise parking. The Port on site parking is more than the airport on site parking. So Park'N Go charges more for cruises than flying.

Archived