Onboard Shopping Discount?

cctimmom

Iv never been on a cruise where everything was discounted for a day. I have gotten a coupon in my coupon book where logo items were discounted I could use whenever I wanted.

Things go on sale when they want to clear the item. .. usually something no one wants to buy. they said they were going to stop that 19.99 watch sale on the last day, maybe to get us to buy more. On Carnival those same watches go as if no one has ever seen one before. (the same company runs the shops on nearly all cruiselines)

There are sales to lure you in, but the prices are still high on things like jewelry which you can buy cheaper on bidz . com and similar sites. The 40% off citizen eco drive watches is about as good as you can do on them, as the more highly discounted on sites are not the eco drive, so some things are the same price as you can buy them online and arent awful.

The 40% off citizen eco drive watches is about as good as you can do on them, as the more highly discounted on sites are not the eco drive, so some things are the same price as you can buy them online and arent awful.

The year that I was looking to buy a Citizen's Eco Drive watch when we cruised they had the one that I wanted on the ship and I got much better pricing on both St. Thomas and St. Maarten.

Archived