Timings help please

Geordiebird

If staying at a hotel before the cruise, you can most likely begin boarding the ship around noon. Some people like to begin arriving around 10:30 or 11:00. Up to you.

If you are staying at a hotel, Pre-arranging transportation is not necessary unless you have a large group or family going. Taxi cabs are very reliable. I guess if you have a family with a lot of luggage, then pre-arranging transportation would be a better option.

After the cruise is a different story. If you have no flight to catch immediatly, if all you want to do is go back to another hotel,,,,,then you can just stay on the ship the last morning until around 10am or so. Arrange for a pick up at the cruise terminal around 10 or 10:30 and you should be good.

It really depends on which port/airport....many are better to do by taxi...like MIA to the Port of Miami, or Ft. Laud. to Port Everglades....taxi is cheap and fast, and no "pre-arrangement" needed....just go to the taxi stand and hop in!

Other ports that are further from the airport, you may need a car service or rental....

In general, you can usually start boarding the ship around 11:30 am....you may as well get on board ASAP, since you've already paid for that day....boarding day IS day 1!

You'll be off the ship well before 10am, as they need to prepare for the next batch of cruisers....

Thanks for that, we are staying at disney before and after and the cruise is from canaveral, so i am going to book a car through quicksilver as i have used them before.

I was thinking of booking the return at 9, that should give us time to get off the ship

Archived