Excursion Help

Iggyowner

I don't see a roll call for your Feb. 19 cruise which is a little unusual although this message board isn't as active as some of the ones for the bigger cruise lines.. Normally I would move this post to the roll call message board but will leave here to see if any fellow passengers "emerge" at this late date..

I would suggest you go through the list of excursions from the cruise line and advise what you are interested in and I would be happy to help out with recommendations.

I know Patrick's tour in Bora Bora is very popular and he will add you on to an existing group if he has one going.

Thanks Host Caroline! We are in a similar position for our April 2 departure date ... however I have just set up a roll call (just in case!). Actually, thats rather exciting, since the ones on Celebrity usually have dozens of people who got there first!

So if anyone is listening / reading re April 2, we'd love to meet you!

Thanks Host Caroline! We are in a similar position for our April 2 departure date ... however I have just set up a roll call (just in case!). Actually, thats rather exciting, since the ones on Celebrity usually have dozens of people who got there first!

So if anyone is listening / reading re April 2, we'd love to meet you!

Good move to set up a roll call... you never know who is lurking;) in the background waiting for someone to take the first step!! And you are right re Celebrity.. and even RCI... by 9 months out there are usually enough for a meet 'n mingle!

Archived