panama canal statendam

Ocean Dancer

my dh and i are thinking about booking this 28 day cruise rt from fll for our 42nd anniversary. we are very active 61 year olds, and like nightly shows, comedy and dancing to the oldies, 50's 60's, swing,motown and ragaee music.

do they bring fresh entertainment aboard, or are the shows, entertainment repeated for the 4 weeks...............

will we miss some entertainment if we have late dinner..............

we love cruising, have been on 25 cruises, one hal, is this cruise for us or will we be bored...................

thank you for any feedback................

my dh and i are thinking about booking this 28 day cruise rt from fll for our 42nd anniversary. we are very active 61 year olds, and like nightly shows, comedy and dancing to the oldies, 50's 60's, swing,motown and ragaee music.

do they bring fresh entertainment aboard, or are the shows, entertainment repeated for the 4 weeks...............

will we miss some entertainment if we have late dinner..............

we love cruising, have been on 25 cruises, one hal, is this cruise for us or will we be bored...................

thank you for any feedback................

Individual entertainers will be different for the B2B, I think because so many are doing the B2B's. However, the entertainment provided by the production group will be repeated.

You shouldn't miss any of the showroom entertainment with late dinner, however, there are various other entertainment activities that take place in MIX and other venues that do not coincide with late dining.

Enjoy your 42nd!

thank you tjcox for your reply...............we are still thinking about this as we both have elderly parents.............realisticly it is as cheap to do the b2b as it is to only do the 14 day with one way air.

my dh went through the locks during his navy days, and wanted to share the experience with me, plus a lot has changed since the early 70's...........he visited many of these ports, and it would be a memorable anniversary.

does anyone else have any comments or sugestions for us............

thank you tjcox for your reply...............we are still thinking about this as we both have elderly parents.............realisticly it is as cheap to do the b2b as it is to only do the 14 day with one way air.

my dh went through the locks during his navy days, and wanted to share the experience with me, plus a lot has changed since the early 70's...........he visited many of these ports, and it would be a memorable anniversary.

does anyone else have any comments or sugestions for us............

Consider doing the vows renewal. Although you can't select the exact date (they usually do it on the first formal night) it is first class. You get flowers, a cake, champaigne, photo and dinner in the Pinnacle.

Archived