Where do Cruise Rewards show up online?

gargoyle999

I just purchased a couple Cruise Rewards from someone and they are being transferred and are supposed to show up in my account in a few days.

Will something show up once I log into my account on NCL that I can click on or view. I don't see anything telling me I have no Cruise Rewards right now.

On Princess it shows if I have a credit or zero if I don't have any.

There is a My Profile box that shows my name and number. Will it be under that once the transfer is complete?

I've bought them twice now onboard and have never seen them show up in my online account. I have always called to use my rewards, and all that was needed was my latitudes number to retrieve my info. On the other hand IF there is a place on the website someone will post real soon telling us where to find it! David

Thanks for the info! Seems to be an opportunity for improvement for NCL then.

I assume the certificates have a number then that you would give to a TA to use if not booking direct with NCL?

There are no certificate numbers. You give the TA your Latitudes number and tell him/her that you have a Freestyle Cruise Reward to use.

There are no certificate numbers. You give the TA your Latitudes number and tell him/her that you have a Freestyle Cruise Reward to use.

Oh ok. When you buy them on a ship do you get a letter or something showing you bought them? I could see people forgetting all about them since there is no tracking or visibility to them online.

They track it via your latitudes number and thank goodness for a great PCC because when we booked our last cruise she said "do you realize you have 2 certificates?" As I checked my records, she was right. We had one year where we did 4 cruises and of corse I bought a certificate on each one - and somehow I'd just gotten ahead of myself. This year DH's job is to make me not buy a certificate :rolleyes: But of course - I could just go ahead and book another cruise . . . hmmm.

We also got a paper certificate, and thank heavens I didn't lose it since they didn't have anything on record for us and we had to email a scan of it to book our upcoming cruise.

I hope so. I had 2 cruises and 2 different lattitudes # and purchased 2 rewards with each lattitude #. They combined my lattitude #'s into one...When I booked the Bermuda cruise only one reward showed up...The one I purchased under the other lattitude # was for my son..so hopefully we won't have any issue when he goes to redeem it.

Guess I like Princess the best. Shows up when I log in what I have. Very visible and easy to track.

I could see there being issues if someone has purchased a few, used some, maybe canceled, went to use again, bought another one, etc.

At least Carnival FCC have a certificate number you can use.

Archived