Butchart Garden in May

I went to Queen Elizabeth Garden in Vancouver a few years ago and we caught it at a time when they were replanting the flowers for summer. I was just wondering how Butchart Garden would be around mid or late May. I really would like to see this garden at a time when the flowers are in full bloom. Might have to rethink our cruise dates. This will be our first time to Victoria and the gardens are our top pick for touring.

In May you can expect a very nice display of bulbs in bloom. In particular tulips and hyacinth. The rhodos and azaleas will also be in bloom. Check the Butchart Gardens website. They list what you can expect to see from month to month. Also the great thing about May is that it will not be overly crowded with people.

In May you can expect a very nice display of bulbs in bloom. In particular tulips and hyacinth. The rhodos and azaleas will also be in bloom. Check the Butchart Gardens website. They list what you can expect to see from month to month. Also the great thing about May is that it will not be overly crowded with people.[/quote

Thanks for the information. I'll check out the website.

Hi,

It is tough to know how the next few months will be for temperature and rain. Therefore it is difficult to say exactly what you can expect to see when you visit. Here though is a list of what one would normally see in May.

http://www.butchartgardens.com/the-gardens/what-to-see/what-to-see-in-may.html

I hope this helps.

Graham

Hi,

It is tough to know how the next few months will be for temperature and rain. Therefore it is difficult to say exactly what you can expect to see when you visit. Here though is a list of what one would normally see in May.

http://www.butchartgardens.com/the-gardens/what-to-see/what-to-see-in-may.html

I hope this helps.

Graham

Thanks for the information.

Archived