B2B and errors with booking and sign in

donna5

I'm really ticked off. We booked two cruises as B2B.

While entering our info. for the personalization, I found they had my name first on the 1st cruise and DH second.

filled out that info no problem

Then I go to the second cruise and they have DH first and me second.

They have the first and last names right but have our middle names, DOB's etc. screwed up.

I have been on the phone over an hour trying to get them to straighten it out and they and C.C. have now even changed the sign in info where when I use my e-mail and password I get into his personalizer and vice versa.

I am ready to scream. :mad::mad::mad:

I just need to let off some steam.

Has this happened to anyone else?

On top of it all they are trying to blame it on the TA but I just looked at copies I printed out last year before the TA had it and Princess is the one that had did this.

So if you are doing a B2B make sure that if you are listed as passenger one on one cruise it is the same in the next one.

Didn't even think of this as a problem when booked or even noticed the difference.

My TA is taking care of it right now. It's the point that they balmed the TA but it was there fault and tried to blame it on the TA. I make a copy of every booking confirmation and also make a copy if and when any changes are made.

Then princess messed up our "my princess" so when I logged in under mine I got DH's and when logging into DH's "my princess" ended up with mine.

Princess should have just fixed their mistake. I know anything after I transfer to a TA is done by the TA, but the TA shouldn't have to fix their mistakes.

So this is a warning to all B2B cruisers, make sure when you book B2B that you make sure Passenger #1 on one cruise is also Passenger #1 on the other cruise.

I didn't even know or think there would be a problem until filling out immigration info. I have plenty of time, but for those of you that wait til the last minute to fill out immigration info this could be a problem.

I am pretty sure that my b2b is correct. For a weird reason, we booked through to different sources. One was a travel agent and one was Princess directly. After we booked, all of a sudden my log in wouldn't work anymore. Being that this put me into the Elite class, I had some concerns to not have this screwed up. I called Princess and they informed me that it was probably because my wife had the same password as I did with the same email address. That is wierd because it has always been like this and we have had two different cruises booked at the same time before. They quickly issued my wife a new password and everything seems to be working fine. When I check mine and my wifes personalizer, we both have the right same details for past cruises and future cruises. All is well in Winters's Land today.

Bob Winters

Archived