Awesome June Oasis Eastern balcony guar pricing

bajathree

But does that guarantee me an "oceanview" balcony or will I be stuck with one of the Central Park or Boardwalk balconies? I wonder how many would jump on this thinking that they were going to receive an ocean view? I know that I have no desire to book a CP or BW balcony cabin.

When I go into my resi on Royal's site...this is what it says...."Superior Ocean View Strm W/bal Guarantee"

As of late they seem to be referring to Boardwalk and Central Park as Interior cabins with balconies.

THANKS for the pricing alert!

According to RCCL - balcony guarantee can mean ocean view, Boardwalk or Central Park. After being on that type if ship, I would NEVER take a BW or CP balcony. Absolutely no privacy!

We were in the Concierge Lounge and I was shocked at what I saw at breakfast. There is a clear view to most all BW balconies Robes only work so far and if you do not tie them or sit a certain way… Let your imagination go. Nuff said!

I thought I wanted a BW balcony as it was something different and was somewhat disappointed that we did not book one but after seeing the CP and BW balconies, I was happy with the choice I made.

I know MANY like the inside balcony cabins so I’m glad RCCL gives that choice.

M

There are some discount rates in May putting balconies at $799 if eligible. :)

But that's "if eligible" ...these new Balcony Guar rates are just put out and open to ALL....SPECIAL Balcony Guar Rates on Oasis 5/14 Western, Oasis 6/4 Eastern and Oasis 6/11 Western. Those June ones are the biggies as in a lot of states kids are already out on summer vaca.

According to RCCL - balcony guarantee can mean ocean view, Boardwalk or Central Park. After being on that type if ship, I would NEVER take a BW or CP balcony. Absolutely no privacy!

We were in the Concierge Lounge and I was shocked at what I saw at breakfast. There is a clear view to most all BW balconies Robes only work so far and if you do not tie them or sit a certain way… Let your imagination go. Nuff said!

I thought I wanted a BW balcony as it was something different and was somewhat disappointed that we did not book one but after seeing the CP and BW balconies, I was happy with the choice I made.

M

Sometime you win with a Guar sometimes you loose....BUT this was the view from my last Guar I just did on Oasis in Dec....and it was a CAT Z INTERIOR guar......not even a balcony guar....this is what I got.....11329 on Oasis

2487400140104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

We were in the Concierge Lounge and I was shocked at what I saw at breakfast. There is a clear view to most all BW balconies Robes only work so far and if you do not tie them or sit a certain way… Let your imagination go. Nuff said!...

M

The bad thing about BW and CP balconies: lack of privacy. Not that oceanview balconies are really all that private;). Certainly wish people would wear shorts under their robes.:rolleyes:

The good thing about BW and CP balconies: no smoking. It was a pleasure not to worry if 4 chain smokers would spend their cruise on the balcony next door, as happened to me on one cruise. they were within their rights, but it diminished my use of my balcony.

And interesting people watching. I enjoyed our BW balcony.

June 4th Oasis EASTERN.....Cat X guar balcony...$1049/pp....throw your D discount on that and you are at $949/pp for a balcony on Oasis in June....finally some serious pricing:)

Agreed, I jumped on May 14th 799 (Western) plus taxes after Diamond discount. Plus 100obc, dinner for 2, plus other goodies, I got a oceanview balc. I did have a Central park last cruise, I still enjoyed it.

Archived