Platinum

PK4SC

We just completed our seventh cruise with Princess (Caribbean Princes January 16-30) and now have entered the Captain's Circle as Platinum. Can't wait until we reach Elite status. Since we came over to Princess we have become loyal cruisers. Sending all of my kids and spouses on Mexican Riviera (Sapphire) next week and think I should get credit for that. :D

We just completed our seventh cruise with Princess (Caribbean Princes January 16-30) and now have entered the Captain's Circle as Platinum. Can't wait until we reach Elite status. Since we came over to Princess we have become loyal cruisers. Sending all of my kids and spouses on Mexican Riviera (Sapphire) next week and think I should get credit for that. :D

welcome to princess and do some more cruises and you'll be elite before you know it, the only ones that get credit for the cruise are the ones with the name on the booking number

You've actually already been platinum for two cruises, since you reached that status after cruise #5.

Hey ... only eight more cruises, and you'll get free laundry! We're more interested in the perks than the designation. Save for a buy-one-get-one-free-something-or-other, the greatest benefit for us is the Internet package ... combined, we have five hours! We're semi-retired Realtors (closer to the latter) and need to keep in touch with home base. But if we wind up using all that time, it's obvious that the cruise itself leaves something to be desired. Of course, we don't need five hours ... but if we could only swap some Internet time for a few loads of laundry. I guess we'll just have to bite the bullet and keep on cruising.

Archived