Cabin Info on Azamara Quest - Cabin 7054

twoflyers

Hi,

My husband and I are thinking of taking the re-routed May 16th cruise on the Azamara Quest. We do not know the ship and wanted to make an informed decision concerning the TA's cabin assignment. Can anyone provide info on Cabin 7054?

I have to confirm by 4 p.m. EST today :eek:

Many thanks to my fellow Cruise Critics!!

Hi,

My husband and I are thinking of taking the re-routed May 16th cruise on the Azamara Quest. We do not know the ship and wanted to make an informed decision concerning the TA's cabin assignment. Can anyone provide info on Cabin 7054?

I have to confirm by 4 p.m. EST today :eek:

Many thanks to my fellow Cruise Critics!!

Hi Twoflyers !

I have not stayed in 7054, but it's in a very good location. I checked your sailing, and noticed that 7070 is currently available. You might want to see about getting that cabin. It's near the Aft Elevators, which I happen to like - though 7070 is closer to the Laundry.

Either way, I doubt you would be making a mistake. Perhaps other CC friends will share their opinions. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

HI ANDY:

We are on the 3/17 cruise on the Quest in 7104 and wondering what that one is like - considering that I am one of those that one poster referred to as hearing disability and one leg in the grave!

I am more curious is to when the boarding passes and documents will be issued - or is this like the incident February of last year when the computers went south?

Thanks much

HI ANDY:

We are on the 3/17 cruise on the Quest in 7104 and wondering what that one is like - considering that I am one of those that one poster referred to as hearing disability and one leg in the grave!

I am more curious is to when the boarding passes and documents will be issued - or is this like the incident February of last year when the computers went south?

Thanks much

Hi Tom !

How are you ? I hope all is well. I can tell you that I had relatives in either 7102 or 7104 on Quest. They said the cabin was excellent, and in a very good location.

Regarding Cruise Documents, you should be able to view/print all of this online within a week or so of making Final payment. Boarding passes should also be completed online. Judging by your sailing date, you "should" be able to view these items. I do not believe you will be mailed the documents.

You can also request Luggage Tags on the website. If you need specific links on Azamara's website, please let me know, and I will be happy to assist.

Hi Tom !

How are you ? I hope all is well. I can tell you that I had relatives in either 7102 or 7104 on Quest. They said the cabin was excellent, and in a very good location.

Thanks for the assist! I'll check out the luggage tags - I got the boarding pass printed and picked up my passports today = they just came back with the visas. As they are good for a year, maybe I should look into the China/Japan trip. Our Golden Anniversary is in April and would be a good excuse!

Thanks again!

Follow-up on my last post.

Thanks Andy - I ordered the baggage tags.

Looking forward to re-visiting the Quest!

26 days more to Shanghai!

Hi Tom !

Always happy to be of assistance. Have a wonderful time on Quest !

please can you tell me if 7065 is a good cabin

Hi Glenneagle !

I have not stayed in this cabin, but I just checked the Deck Plan, and it's in an excellent location. Perhaps another CC Member who's stayed in this cabin will post further information. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Cabins...

7104....excellent cabin, very quiet and you still get a wonderful view of the wake. Also, I like the way the balcony is lower than the other balconys mid ship

My mom and I have been on the Pacific Princess in 7107 and 7111 for over 2 months and LOVED those cabins which is just on the other side of the ship from yours

My only concern is the space across from you..this could be a

Cabin Steward closet with the potential of a lot of in and out noise. I would post on the AZ facebook page for additional assistance. Also, you might want to post on the Princess Boards if anyone has stayed in this cabin on the Pacific or Ocean Princess and then again on Oceania's boards.

Archived