We're going to be in the Private Oasis!

Koshlong

imluvncruzn - We rented the Oasis in May 09 and the times said the same thing! The answer is No! You leave when you want! As for us - we took the last tender out! It was amazing!! Have a great time! We're hoping to book it again for our May 2012 cruise!!

MommyJamiex4 - There is a lifeguard on Half Moon Cay. He was floating around in his kayak when we were in the Oasis. We even fed him! The floats are for everyone to use that are out in the water! In my opinion, i would bring their life jackets or vests maybe if they want to go out to the floats - it is deep there. Coming off the slide isn't as deep. Probably waist high on me and I'm 5'3"?? Hope that helps!

We're giving slight consideration to booking the oasis. We'd have 11 people (6 adults, 5 kids). The info I saw regarding alcohol - implied only specialty cocktails and beer. Will they have mixed drinks as well? Obviously, they'd have rum for the specialties, but my husband is a top shelf bourbon drinker. Frankly, if they don't have that, it may not be worth it to us - financially... as he'll be hiking to the bar for a drink.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived