Chacchoben Mayan Experience Ruins Tour by Native Choice Time Frame Question

For those of you have been on the Allure or Oasis and did the Chacchoben Mayan Experience Ruins Tour by Native Choice, what time did you actually depart from the tour and then what time did you get back to the ship? What time does the Allure or Oasis arrive in Costa Maya. I am wondering because this is the same night rumored to be our Formal Night and we want to make sure we are back in time for our 6:00 seating. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Have never been on the Behemoth of the Seas but we did this tour a few years ago with Native Choice. We left at 9:00. I don't remember what time we got back but we had several hours to kill be fore the ship departed. If I had to guess, I would say it was no later than 3:00.

For those of you have been on the Allure or Oasis and did the Chacchoben Mayan Experience Ruins Tour by Native Choice, what time did you actually depart from the tour and then what time did you get back to the ship? What time does the Allure or Oasis arrive in Costa Maya. I am wondering because this is the same night rumored to be our Formal Night and we want to make sure we are back in time for our 6:00 seating. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

I don't remember the specifics but when I did this tour in December, we were back to the ship when Native choice said we would be. Not to worry, you'll be back on time. The tour operators know that if even only once they are late, their business is ruined.

Did this tour in November. Tour was about 4 hours including travel time. we did not participate in the village visit and meal with the family. had plenty of time to go into Costa Maya afterwards - the tour was fantastic and well worth it. no worries about the timing.

we went into Costa Maya after the tour- $3 cab ride each way - not worth it - there is very little to see - except for bars - shops selling junk and beach side massages

Archived