RSVP Caribbean Cruise February 2012

Boytjie

Tried to send you an email at your yahoo address. Kept getting rejected so Ill just post here:

I'm so sorry I'm so late. It just never occurred to me to check the roll call for a gay cruise. What was I thinking? *I guess I wasn't. *DUH!

Anyway, looking forward to meeting on Tuesday.

Name: Gregory Garifo

Cabin: 5127

I am diving in the morning so I guess I won't see you on the afternoon dive. I'm hoping there are other divers going from our group in the morning.

Looking for ward to a great week!

Greg

Special Thanks to Peter for taking the time and effort to organize another successful meet and greet.

We couldn't have done it without you.

Having Hotel Manager Stan Kuppens in attendance was a real plus.

Yes, thanks again Peter for arranging this. We appreciate it.

Jim & Terry

Jim & Terry,

How could I have forgotten you? You regularly extend your gracious hospitality to many of us. Special Thanks are also much deserved.

It's a pleasure to know you guys and enjoy socializing on board.

Much praise and thanks to Peter for all the work arranging the M&G.

Yes, Stan is always so pleasant to have around.

Also to Jim & Terry, your generous hospitality is the highpoint of these cruises.

It was just so comforting to be back with all of you again, and among the RSVP staff and entertainers.

Too many of our at sea family were not there this sailing and were missed: Max & Bob, Reint, Jim & Bill, and many others.

Don't forget us and do book again.

♡ ♥ ♡ ,

r.

It was great seeing so many of our RSVP family after our absence last year. It just seems that every cruise just gets better and better.

My sister and sister-in-law had the time of their lives calling it the best and most fun cruise they have ever been on. And it only took me 10 years to convince them to try it! :)

Hope to see you all next year and keep up until then on Facebook and CC!

Mark and Donny

I hope this link works: http://www.inletphotos.com/Sail-AwayVideos/Holland-America-Lines-Sail/Nieuw-Amsterdam-Sail-away/21138500_gvwnxz#!i=1708964453&k=ZZrLRmz&lb=1&s=A

At around 1:51 Richard and I can be seen with a banner - "RSVP" in red hearts - and wearing white sailor caps.

What is interesting is comparing our sailaway with regular sailaways: usually all teh upper decks are lined with people but for ours it is empty since everyone is aft by the pool for the Bon Voyage party!

• 5 months later...
Tried using Facebook account but I can't log in =( What's with this invite only and why wasn't I invited?! =P

There should be a place right next to the Facebook login where you can register for the site. Takes less than a minute. You're not asked to give any other info than the already have.

Archived