RSVP Caribbean Cruise February 2012

Boytjie

OK, so I am not on the current cruise but have to beat Reuel in posting this!

HAL's Nieuw Amsterdam.

02/12 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

02/13 Half Moon Cay , Bahamas

02/14 At Sea

02/15 San Juan, PR

02/16 Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas , USVI

02/17 At Sea

02/18 At Sea

02/19 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Jim & Terry - hope you guys had a great cruise this year.....and looking forward to being with you guys next year. I hated missing it this year and thought of you guys often in the last week.

dave (loftguys)

Hi Dave,

Yes we had a wonderful time once again. The week went by so fast though. Good to see you back again. Have you booked yet?

Jim & Terry

We turned in our form to keep the same cabin... Not 100% that we'll keep the reservation- if this year beats me financially as much as last year did, I may have to cancel in deference to my almighty bank account! I like the itinerary, though- HMC and two ports I've not visited, plus 3 at sea days... :)

We turned in our form to keep the same cabin... Not 100% that we'll keep the reservation- if this year beats me financially as much as last year did, I may have to cancel in deference to my almighty bank account! I like the itinerary, though- HMC and two ports I've not visited, plus 3 at sea days... :)

Did you folks on the Caribbean cruise get a chance to sign up for the July Med cruise, too? I'm hoping it reaches near-capacity if it doesn't sell-out. Last word a couple of weeks ago was that RSVP had passed the 50% mark and that's a good sign. :)

How was the Niew Amsterdam? :confused:

We are thinking of signing up for this! Emailed DH our travel agent. We skipped this year's Caribbean Cruise but enjoyed the Hawaiian cruise. It will be good to see some of our friends that we have missed so badly.

We are thinking of signing up for this! Emailed DH our travel agent. We skipped this year's Caribbean Cruise but enjoyed the Hawaiian cruise. It will be good to see some of our friends that we have missed so badly.

Just what do you mean by "Thinking" ? ? ? ? ? :confused:

You WILL be there and that is final ! :p

Reminds me of the pains of getting you two onto the Hawaii cruise all over again !

Anyway, there was a HUGE hole in my cruise this year without you two or Peter & Richard or Donald, or Lofties, or Reint, or so many others.

Still managed to have a great time, but seriously your absence kept it from being "Perfect" :(

I'm booked into the same DAM cabin, on the same DAM ship for the same DAM week, and I expect my fabulous DAM friends to be there as well.

HRH has spoken ! :eek:

So call Dan and make it happen ! ! :cool:

r.

Just what do you mean by "Thinking" ? ? ? ? ? :confused:

You WILL be there and that is final ! :p

Reminds me of the pains of getting you two onto the Hawaii cruise all over again !

Anyway, there was a HUGE hole in my cruise this year without you two or Peter & Richard or Donald, or Lofties, or Reint, or so many others.

Still managed to have a great time, but seriously your absence kept it from being "Perfect" :(

I'm booked into the same DAM cabin, on the same DAM ship for the same DAM week, and I expect my fabulous DAM friends to be there as well.

HRH has spoken ! :eek:

So call Dan and make it happen ! ! :cool:

r.

Got the info from Dan....haven't booked yet, but......:)

What are your thoughts of Half Moon Cay at the begining and 2 full days at the end?

It's been nice to end the past cruises (08, 09, 10) with Half Moon, but it will also be nice having 2 sea days to unwind and enjoy the ship before ending the cruise.

I was on the cruises the last two years and LOVED HMC! So much so that after the first time, I couldnt wait till we got there again at the end of the cruise. To me, HMC is a great way to end a wonderful cruise. The last day is usually pretty uneventful as far as t-dances or night time events since packing is required. Personally, I perfer HMC at the end.

To me it would also be nice to have the first day at sea.......and relax on board and enjoy the ship and all it has to offer.

But no matter what, I will be on HMC as soon as I wake up on Monday morning!

dave

We are booked again, same cabin as the year before. One cabin over from this years cruise.

We had a blast on this years cruise, great to see all the familiar faces and many new faces as well.

I wish half moon was the last day as well, but any day there is a good day!

We have been to the ports for the 2012 cruise before, but we like them.

Can't wait to seeing everyone again!

Cheers!!!

From what I understand HMC was not available on the last day because another ship was going to be there.

I wouldn't want to be there with a ship full of straight people. It is great to make that little slice of paradise gay for the day.

Archived